Wednesday 28 December 2011

Wednesday Wishlist #02 - 28/12/2011


1) Pineapple bright blue script logo hoodie - Once upon a time I used to live in hoodies but then I went through a phase of completely detesting them. Excluding my favourite GAP one, I gave all the hoodies I owned to a jumble sale years ago. Lately, I have been wearing my GAP one to death and have begun to love wearing hoodies again as they are the perfect accomplice to a lazy day infront of the TV. I trust Pineapple clothing (size, quality etc) and this one in particular would be perfect to start my collection from again, plus, blue is my favourite colour.

2) Model Mirror compact mirror in lush leopard - No compact mirror that I own, including the Monsoon one that I carry in my bag, ever truly works for me so I really want to give the Model Mirror a go as I believe it features eight battery-powered LEDs and offers 2x magnification. Plus, I like leopard print so this is perfect for me.

3) Korres lip butter in jasmine - I have only ever tried one other Korres lip butter, the Plum one, I unconditionally love it and wear it on days when I cannot be bothered with l/s, lip gloss etc. The formula is very buttery and the colour intensity is richer than some of the other tinted lip balms in my collection. The Jasmine lip butter is a milky pink; it reminds me of my favourite lip gloss of all time, 17 ultimate volume lip gloss in pink ice.

4) River Island purple leather shopper bag - I tote around alot of stuff in my oversized handbag and I have sworn to treat myself to a new bag whenever I FINALLY start working fulltime, this River Island number might just be the one.

5) OPI The Muppettes mini nail lacquer Christmas collection - I blame Kirsty for this lol, who blogs at Starry Eyed Blogs, she has reviewed them aswell as featuring them in other blogposts/videos. I love nail lacquer, nail art, painting my nails and OPI. My nail lacquer collection has hit the roof (I think it has) so I am trying to downsize by a) not buying anymore b) sticking to minis! All the colours in this collection are wearable and very festive, ideal for New Year.

6) eBay yellow and black leopard design leggings - An excuse to buy another pair of leggings and anything with leopard print.

7) ASOS AGGIE leather pull on ankle boots in tan - I love boots and will never say no to more boots :) For these in particular, I think the stacked wood-effect chunky heel and the tan colour sold it. I can see myself getting alot of wear out of these, then again I get alot of wear out of all my shoes/boots ;)

8) Stieg Larsson Millennium Trilogy (The girl with the dragon tattoo, The girl who played with fire, The girl who kicked the Hornet’s nest) - I have read library copies of all three books before but its about time that I added this plausible Millennium Trilogy to my ever growing book collection. P.S. I am very excited to see Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara take on the roles of the protagonists Mikael Blomkvist and Lisbeth Salander in the American-produced version of the novels, cannot wait to see this at the cinema in the New Year!!!!!!

9) Zara Taylor peace brass earrings - I think I have cited once before how much I admire and enjoy wearing brass jewellery. These are crafted out of 100% raw brass and are the right thing to wear everyday with everything. Cannot wait to wear.

P.S. Look what arrived this morning, Essie topless & barefoot nail lacquer :)


Hope everybody had an awesome Christmas, have a lovely New Year too xo

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I've wanted to try the Korres lip butters too!

Mim said...

I cannot believe I have only got one! They are really very good and make my lips feel uhmazing x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...