Sunday 11 December 2011

Xmas/New Year Wishlist 2011!


Clockwise from top left:

Paparchase babushka ringbinder - A stationery junkie can never have too much stationery ;)

Benefit Hoola bronzing powder - Its a matte bronzer which I find looks ridiculously good as both a bronzer and as a contour on most people and on most skin tones too.

The hand that first held mine (paperback) by Maggie O'Farrell - The only book that I have ever read by Maggie O'Farrell which has also been the winner of the 2010 Costa (I love Costa) Novel Award. I first read a library copy of this book and can still remember how fascinating the gorgeously written paragraphs were to me.

Jon Richard mood gold key and hearts charm gold plated bangle - I like the idea of the three charms being dispersed on the same bangle, plus the bangle seems wearable with many outfits.

New Look real leather tassel loafer flats in tan - I am definitely more of a shoe than a handbag girl and prefer wearing flats during the day so I am sure I will get alot of wear out of these.

Paperchase triangle geometric tin pen pot - I love the intricate, optically engaging geometrical pattern that adorns this pen pot, its very mathematical and artistic and hopefully the pen pot will help in organising all the pens/pencils etc that live on my desk.

Sigma Beauty F80 flat top synthetic kabuki brush - Sadly, currently I don't own any Sigma brushes in spite of constantly hearing/reading very good reviews about them. I love my Real Techniques buffing brush which I use for my primers/tinted moisturisers but I'm looking for another similar one, preferably something a little bigger/wider, the Sigma F80 fits the description perfectly.

Models Own nail art pen in black - I am hoping this will bring precision and detail to all my nail art and allow me to be more adventurous/creative with it.

Me & Zena *Should I* decision maker necklace in gold/black - I already own the *Write On!* pencil ring and the *Rainbow Keyhole* charm by Me & Zena both which are dainty, detailed and very well made.

Illamasqua body electrics prism nail lacquer - I was very excited when prism was released but did not manage to get hold of it, maybe now I will? It looks lovely on its own aswell as as an iridescent topcoat over other polishes as it creates both drama and dimension.

Bye bye xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...