Monday 30 January 2012

House of flies: Silver bead charm bracelets (via Sawyer & Scout).


I recently unearthed Sawyer & Scout, a online jewellery store which is gradually becoming one of my favourite places to shop at :) I haven't known it for long yet I have already chosen my most wanted pieces of jewellery off the site! One of my unquestionable favourites are the silver bead charm bracelets. There are two variants of the charm bracelets: a adjustable waxed blue cord bracelet with a heart charm and a brown cord bracelet with a flower charm. I like to wear an assortment of bracelets and bangles together on my left wrist, this is the wrist where I would typically wear my watch too, and I ALWAYS wear a watch (trust). I have bought the blue cord bracelet with the heart charm since I love both blue and hearts, soon this will be accompanying the many other bracelets/bangles on my left wrist...... hooray!

I have two covering letters to write tonight...... MEH :/ but before that, I am going to quickly wash up, resume helping the boy with his maths assignment and read another chapter of Jane Eyre...... BLISS!

Update......

Such quick delivery...... I received my order two days after placing it! Thank you so much Sawyer & Scout xxx


Mim xo

2 comments:

Erin said...

Aww, such a sweet post, so glad you like my shop! :) x

Mim said...

Thank you so much! I just updated the blogpost with a picture of my order :) glad you liked the post xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...