Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #03 - 04/01/2012


1) Warehouse embellished cuff top in black.
2) Dior Addict l/s in Millie - Dior is one of my favourite brands for everything. I always have faith in the quality of their makeup as I have never been left disappointed by anything that I have tried till date. The colour Millie in Dior's new high shine formula offers effortless impulsive application and a sheer wash of fashionable colour in a transparent streamlined case making it ideal to throw into my handbag as a brilliant on the go accessory.
3) MAC powder blush in pink swoon - To me, this seems like a slightly more opaque version of MAC powder blush in well dressed. I have seen pink swoon on many people, it adds a fresh and natural subtle pink flush, perfect for everyday.
4) Ted Baker printed slouch top in black - I love Ted Baker.
5) Maison Martin Margiela set of four rose gold plated knuckleduster rings - I have to say I am sold by this modern take on the cult classic knuckle rings. They are rose gold plated and are designed to fit any finger and can be worn mutually or across two hands. I think this will make a clever addition to anybody's jewellery collection.
6) Lush tinted lip balm in double choc - I popped into Lush for the first time a couple of days ago where I remember swatching this particular shade of their tinted lip balms, but because I was a Lush virgin, therefore a little sceptical, I did not buy it. My friend has the snow fairy lip tint which if I remember correctly she used to use consistently throughout the Winter months, now I am kicking myself even more on why I didn't buy it! I love my Korres plum and jasmine lip butters (jasmine was in my Wednesday Wishlist #02) but am very eager to give the Lush one a go.
7) Essie lady like nail lacquer - I bought my first Essie nail lacquer (topless & barefoot) shortly after Xmas and it is amazing in every sense. Lady like is another polish like no other that I already own which I would like to include in my evergrowing nail lacquer collection :) Essie describes this as an elegant soft mauve.
8) Chanel black pearl le vernis nail colour - I have never worn black nail polish as I find it looks overly harsh on my nails, nor have I ever ventured into the Chanel nail lacquers. Black pearl is a stormy teal-tinged blackened base with threads of metallic silvered green running through it, topped off with green, blue and teal micro shimmer, it will allow me to wear an almost black-like nail lacquer without the starkness. Plus, at the moment I have 10 quid on my beauty club card which will bring this unique beauty from £17.50 down to just £7.50 so I might just treat myself.
9) River Island patent buckle loafers in black - Cos I didn't manage to get hold of the New Look real leather tassel loafer flats in tan from my Xmas/New Year Wishlist 2011, I snapped these River Island ones instantaneously after my Sister bought them from ASOS. I don't have alot of patent footwear and it would be nice and a bit different to wear some patent loafers for a change.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...