Sunday 5 February 2012

I kissed a snowman and I liked it :)

......I licked it too, but I wasn't gona show you guys that ;D


Rockin around Mr. Snowman.

I guess snow is a little like Marmite, some love it, others loathe it, I LOVE IT. So when I started getting bombarded with snow related tweets on Twitter and looked out my bedroom window to see no snow, I started praying the Lord for a heavy snowfall...... and then we got one...... 6 hours of continuous snowfall filled my garden up with hills and mountains of snow. Result: one Raymond Briggs' like Snowman :)

Please excuse the appearance, a very red nose and face!

Mim xo

2 comments:

Leanne Cornelius said...

I love snow, you had so much of it! I'm very jealous x

Mim said...

Every inch of my back garden was covered in pure white candy floss! I want it to snow again xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...