Friday 17 February 2012

New watch :) DKNY ceramic watch.

All good things come to those who wait......

DKNY lovin.

DKNY ceramic watch.

Since I was thirteen years old I have envisaged a DKNY watch decorating my wrist. A vision obviously too far fetched for a thirteen year old, but my love for Dior, DKNY, Vivienne Westwood, Mulberry and Ted Baker is a long term affair. I appreciate the aesthetics behind these houses/designers and have done so for years. DKNY in particular was my stepping stone into the world of high fashion, so in no way was it a surprise that my first ever luxurious timepiece would come straight from the designer who I have spent adoring throughout my teen years.

I bought this watch on the back of a hardcore saving spree (lol), but it was a purchase that was going to occur at some point anyways, the sooner the better really, and its not just that, the watch is honestly worth every single penny. The solid build is a true reflection of the price you pay and the majestic exterior is compliment worthy. Regardless of the weight it holds, it is comfortable, easy to put on and very high quality. I am so chuffed I took the plunge... finally!


I also love the DKNY tan croc effect leather wallet, money soon please.


Ok, I'm off to paint my nails now using this, luxe lavender nail polish by Avon and then settle for a late movie with the boy after dinner :) P.S. I'm going to London Fashion Weekend next week! Anybody else going too?

Mim xo

1 comment:

Leanne Cornelius said...

So jealous, that watch is amazing x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...