- 1) Fish & chips and a massive pickled onion all to myself.
- 2) Pocky (strawberry flavour) and Big Red cinnamon flavoured chewing gum. Parted from some considerable dough in CyberCandy, I bloody love that shop, plus its always good to stock up on your favourite sweets, though I wish these were found more effortlessly in the UK :(
- 3) Vogue and Victoria sponge cake...... bliss :)
- 4) This picture makes me happy...... stationery junkie.
- 5) Won Miss Lucy Loves giveaway, a brilliant giveaway on a brilliant blog, wearing Little Miss Splendid as I type!
- 6) Unintentionally used Febreze mist & refresh as a body spray. It smells SO GOOD.
- 7) More stationery and art supplies.
- 8) I love getting post because books and being a bookworm make me happy :)
- 9) Love being a fatty and eating KFC on a Sunday night.
- 10) Magazine fix (Look and Grazia weekly magazines).
- 11) Oh gosh, I stumbled upon this picture at the beginning of December and I have to say it is the epitome of nail art perfection. I want exactly this done on my nails (source: Emily's Nail Files).
Friday, 30 December 2011
Wednesday, 28 December 2011
1) Pineapple bright blue script logo hoodie - Once upon a time I used to live in hoodies but then I went through a phase of completely detesting them. Excluding my favourite GAP one, I gave all the hoodies I owned to a jumble sale years ago. Lately, I have been wearing my GAP one to death and have begun to love wearing hoodies again as they are the perfect accomplice to a lazy day infront of the TV. I trust Pineapple clothing (size, quality etc) and this one in particular would be perfect to start my collection from again, plus, blue is my favourite colour.
2) Model Mirror compact mirror in lush leopard - No compact mirror that I own, including the Monsoon one that I carry in my bag, ever truly works for me so I really want to give the Model Mirror a go as I believe it features eight battery-powered LEDs and offers 2x magnification. Plus, I like leopard print so this is perfect for me.
3) Korres lip butter in jasmine - I have only ever tried one other Korres lip butter, the Plum one, I unconditionally love it and wear it on days when I cannot be bothered with l/s, lip gloss etc. The formula is very buttery and the colour intensity is richer than some of the other tinted lip balms in my collection. The Jasmine lip butter is a milky pink; it reminds me of my favourite lip gloss of all time, 17 ultimate volume lip gloss in pink ice.
4) River Island purple leather shopper bag - I tote around alot of stuff in my oversized handbag and I have sworn to treat myself to a new bag whenever I FINALLY start working fulltime, this River Island number might just be the one.
5) OPI The Muppettes mini nail lacquer Christmas collection - I blame Kirsty for this lol, who blogs at Starry Eyed Blogs, she has reviewed them aswell as featuring them in other blogposts/videos. I love nail lacquer, nail art, painting my nails and OPI. My nail lacquer collection has hit the roof (I think it has) so I am trying to downsize by a) not buying anymore b) sticking to minis! All the colours in this collection are wearable and very festive, ideal for New Year.
6) eBay yellow and black leopard design leggings - An excuse to buy another pair of leggings and anything with leopard print.
7) ASOS AGGIE leather pull on ankle boots in tan - I love boots and will never say no to more boots :) For these in particular, I think the stacked wood-effect chunky heel and the tan colour sold it. I can see myself getting alot of wear out of these, then again I get alot of wear out of all my shoes/boots ;)
8) Stieg Larsson Millennium Trilogy (The girl with the dragon tattoo, The girl who played with fire, The girl who kicked the Hornet’s nest) - I have read library copies of all three books before but its about time that I added this plausible Millennium Trilogy to my ever growing book collection. P.S. I am very excited to see Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara take on the roles of the protagonists Mikael Blomkvist and Lisbeth Salander in the American-produced version of the novels, cannot wait to see this at the cinema in the New Year!!!!!!
9) Zara Taylor peace brass earrings - I think I have cited once before how much I admire and enjoy wearing brass jewellery. These are crafted out of 100% raw brass and are the right thing to wear everyday with everything. Cannot wait to wear.
P.S. Look what arrived this morning, Essie topless & barefoot nail lacquer :)
Hope everybody had an awesome Christmas, have a lovely New Year too xo
Sunday, 25 December 2011
Friday, 23 December 2011
Saturday, 17 December 2011
Friday, 16 December 2011
They are made from shiny enamel in red and deep turquoise (they also come in the pale pink and deep turquoise variation). The vintage style red swallow earrings by Tatty Devine retail at £24.00.
On the same subject matter of swallows, I want this pretty bird and carved white flower ring from Accessorize :)
P.S. I cannot stop listening to this on repeat! Good gosh, I have a problem...... <3 <3 <3 GNR!!!
Sunday, 11 December 2011
Clockwise from top left:
Paparchase babushka ringbinder - A stationery junkie can never have too much stationery ;)
Benefit Hoola bronzing powder - Its a matte bronzer which I find looks ridiculously good as both a bronzer and as a contour on most people and on most skin tones too.
The hand that first held mine (paperback) by Maggie O'Farrell - The only book that I have ever read by Maggie O'Farrell which has also been the winner of the 2010 Costa (I love Costa) Novel Award. I first read a library copy of this book and can still remember how fascinating the gorgeously written paragraphs were to me.
Jon Richard mood gold key and hearts charm gold plated bangle - I like the idea of the three charms being dispersed on the same bangle, plus the bangle seems wearable with many outfits.
New Look real leather tassel loafer flats in tan - I am definitely more of a shoe than a handbag girl and prefer wearing flats during the day so I am sure I will get alot of wear out of these.
Paperchase triangle geometric tin pen pot - I love the intricate, optically engaging geometrical pattern that adorns this pen pot, its very mathematical and artistic and hopefully the pen pot will help in organising all the pens/pencils etc that live on my desk.
Sigma Beauty F80 flat top synthetic kabuki brush - Sadly, currently I don't own any Sigma brushes in spite of constantly hearing/reading very good reviews about them. I love my Real Techniques buffing brush which I use for my primers/tinted moisturisers but I'm looking for another similar one, preferably something a little bigger/wider, the Sigma F80 fits the description perfectly.
Models Own nail art pen in black - I am hoping this will bring precision and detail to all my nail art and allow me to be more adventurous/creative with it.
Me & Zena *Should I* decision maker necklace in gold/black - I already own the *Write On!* pencil ring and the *Rainbow Keyhole* charm by Me & Zena both which are dainty, detailed and very well made.
Illamasqua body electrics prism nail lacquer - I was very excited when prism was released but did not manage to get hold of it, maybe now I will? It looks lovely on its own aswell as as an iridescent topcoat over other polishes as it creates both drama and dimension.
Bye bye xo
Thursday, 1 December 2011
Saturday, 15 October 2011
I bought the blue safari cocktail ring (pictured above), famously worn by Brit singer/SCD judge Alesha Dixon, a couple of weeks ago with some refunded money. With graduation talks in the air I thought it a good idea to find one statement jewellery piece that would be something else in one facet, but in another it’ll stick to a similar baseline to the rest of the graduation outfit, therefore complimenting the outfit rather than standing in opposition and looking completely wrong in turn making me look wrong! The ring does exactly that, the width and the blue and green sparkly stones bring dimension, colour and individuality whilst the ornate detailing keeps up with the neatness of the rest of the outfit. I have to say, the ring isn’t deficient on the statement front but it is definitely classy and not trashy :) Oh, did I forget to say the ring is resizable? Well you know now.
All I need now is a cocktail, but gota wait for some more refunded cash first!!!!!!
The blue safari cocktail ring is part of a five piece jewellery set. The rest of the set comprises of all the following and all of which I cannot afford...... yet ;)